Pixel 6 Pro Order
Elantis
Enthusiast - Level 2

I pre-order the Pixel 6 Pro from Verizon on the launch date 10/19/2021. I assumed since my order went through I would receive my phone in a timely manner. The 28th is over and still no phone.

My existing Pixel 3xl is suffering from the dreaded battery swell and I am in fear of using it too much, so I was looking forward to getting my new phone in a timely manner. I cannot seem to get any response as to when to expect shipment.

At the same time, I ordered a regular Pixel 6 from the Google Store for my daughter and I received that phone on the 27th. 

How do I get any information regarding my order 

Labels (1)
Re: Pixel 6 Pro Order
Chug243
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in the same situation. I preordered two Pixel 6 Pros on the 19th and was given a delivery date of October 28th for one of them. I called Verizon and it took thirty minutes and being transferred to five different departments for them to say that my delivery date will be updated soon. 

This is the worst customer service that I have every received from Verizon.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Elantis, we are here for you to help make sure that you can get your order settled as soon as possible. So we can help, please send us a Private Note. *Jose

0 Likes
Elantis
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you, but I did receive a message with a tracking number on Friday. I should be receiving my phone on Tuesday, Nov 1st. Fingers crossed!!!!! 

Rob772
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm coming from a "CLNR" replacement Pixel 3 (which even though UPS tracking verified delivery on 9/10/21 in Ft Worth Tx, Verizon wants to apply a fee of $899.99 on 9/29/21!!! Have ticket for correcting but wonder if this is messing up my order)

The CLNR setup old-new transfer corrupted my Google password so I couldn't recover my old associated Gmail account & was forced to create a new Gmail🤬. It also loses charge VERY fast (40%/hour with VERY light usage)

On 9/19/21 PreOrdered Black: 256gb: Pro for me & White: 256gb: Pro for my wife, paid in full thru PayPal, got a confirmation email with Oct 28th delivery but haven't had any movement since.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is upsetting to read about what you have gone through with the Pixel 3. If that happened to me I would sure want that new device to arrive on time. We will need to access your account in a secure channel to find out more about the status of your order. Please reply to the Private Note we will send in another message. Once there, we will access the details we need.

-George

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sending this note to continue our discussion on the status of your order. Once you reply to this message, we can set up the secure account access.

-George

0 Likes
Elantis
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have received my phone and it is up and functional. I need no further assistance.

DMS423
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lucky you. I also ordered on Oct 19. It's now been 16 days - 14 days past the expected delivery date according to the tracking info from UPS. UPS indicates the package is lost. I don't believe Verizon actually has any phones in stock when they accept the orders. I think they generate a shipping label and engage you into a customer relationship where the customer cannot back out and find another vendor.

0 Likes
Bonzkai

I pre-ordered mine as well on the 21st of October. It is now December 21st and my tracking info says it should have shipped November 17. I've spoken with customer service MULTIPLE times now and have gotten the same response of "It is expected to ship December 23" despite that not being listed anywhere in my orders or on my account. 

0 Likes