Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 pro are unable to sent text messages to iPhones on Sprint
PixelKate
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi. Over the past few days my fiance and I have been unable to send text message from a Pixel 6 pro and Pixel 6 to 2 iphones on the Sprint network.  We can receive text messages from them but they do not receive the messages from us. 

Have done troubleshooting with Verizon but it's still not working. (system and apps are up to date, network reset, removed the sim and they did something on their end, changed default messaging app, they've told me to format the phone (I just got it yesterday with a new sim) which I'll do.  After that they're telling me to replace the SIM. 

Is anyone else experiencing this or now what the issue may be?

Labels (1)
Re: Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 pro are unable to sent text messages to iPhones on Sprint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi PixelKate. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We know how important it is to stay connected with all devices. Let’s get some additional information on this issue. Did you previously have an iPhone? Are you getting an error message when you send these devices a text message? -Gerson

0 Likes
Re: Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 pro are unable to sent text messages to iPhones on Sprint
PixelKate
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've never had an iphone. I'm on a pixel 6 pro and my fiance ais on a pixel 6 on Verizon trying to contact 2 iphones on sprint. 

Not getting and errors when sending. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying this information for us, PixelKate. Let’s continue looking into this further. Are you using Verizon Messages or the default text messaging app? -Gerson

0 Likes
JPWEIMER

Same problem with a pixel 4A and it started last week.   Worked great until then.   I only use Verizon messages

0 Likes
JPWEIMER

Other posts said to uninstall verizon messages, reinstall and reboot phone.   I did and I can send ONE message.    Nothing else will go.       The iphone I am sending to is on t-mobile.   I can send messages to my wife's Motorola phone on verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JPWEIMER, we're concerned to learn that you're having issues with your text messages, and we'd love to help! Please send us a private note to better assist. ~Baldo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today. We want to make sure that you can stay connected with all your contacts. Can those on Sprint With iPhones send you messages and do you receive them? ~Roger

0 Likes