Pixel 6 pro order update
UseVzn78
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello I ordered my 6 pro on oct 20th. It had no shipping date for awhile and now says shipping date was 11/9. So far I have no updates and 11/9 is about over. There is no tracking number or any updates on the estimated ship date. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pixel 6 pro order update
UseVzn78
Enthusiast - Level 2

@vzw_customer_support still no updates and now it's 11/10

0 Likes
Brewman
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered mine on the 21st with a 11/9 estimated deliver by date, which of course came and went without the phone being shipped.  As of this morning, my new "ship by" date is 12/23.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, no need to fear, help is here! We will be happy to look into this for you. We need to access your account to continue. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth~David

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get to the bottom of this and to ensure you have the latest updates.  These can normally be checked using the link below.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/od/cust/orderStatusIndex#/

A private message has been sent to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes
NEastUnlmtd
Enthusiast - Level 1

My order was placed on 10/24. It never came on 11/9 but said 12/23. Will I be getting a shipment? I need to take off work for these deliveries. Please advise. Thanks

0 Likes