Pixel 7 Pro 5g issues
InsolentCow
Enthusiast - Level 2

My pixel 7 Pro shows 5g full signal, but I cannot download anything unless I change the default to LTE.

1.    Is anyone else having this issue?

2.    Is there a fix for it?  

Labels (1)
Re: Pixel 7 Pro 5g issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll be happy to help! When did this issue start? Have you tried restarting your device?~Christian

0 Likes
InsolentCow
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've tried restarting.  The issue was pretty much immediate.  I'm concerned that it shows 5g full bar, but won't automatically go to LTE when it has an exclamation point.  It's very annoying.  My pixel 7 work phone, non pro, does not have this issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details. We want to make sure that there are no issues. I know that you stated that you have tried to restart the device, during that time, have you been able to remove the SIM Card from the phone (with the phone powered off) for 30 seconds? https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-303233/

-Kevin

0 Likes
InsolentCow
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to follow the steps to cycle power to the SIM card and phone.   The issue still exists.  It will work for a little bit then show the exclamation point with 5G.   My work phone (pixel 7) will show 5G with uw at the same time that mine has the exclamation point.

Are there settings on Verizons end for my personal account that has issues? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there. We hear your concerns about your service and help is here for you! We'd love to take a closer look and find the root of this concern for you. To begin, please send us a Private Note, so we can collect more information about this today. *Kris

0 Likes
InsolentCow
Enthusiast - Level 2

How would you like me to reference this thread in the private message? Also, how do I private message you?

0 Likes
dwarthog
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am experiencing this same issue when I travel into an area where my phone receives a 5G UW signal. There is an exclamation mark next to the signal indicator.  I'm unable to access anything on the network. 

This is quite annoying as I'm completely unable to use the phone until I travel out of that signal area, which fortunately is quite small at this time. 

Any help resolving this issue is appreciated. 

0 Likes
InsolentCow
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not sure if Verizon did something on their end. 

They had me power down the phone.  Remove the SIM card.  Wait 30 seconds.  Put the card back in.  Power on the phone.

This seemed to help me. 

Hopefully this helps you. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please send us a Private Note.

*Carla

0 Likes