Pixel 7 Shipping?
mensan70
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered a Pixel 7 Pro and haven't heard a peep since the confirmation email.  Anyone else?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pixel 7 Shipping?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there. I am going to send a Private Message.

*Heather

0 Likes
easternbird

Did your phone ever ship, or did you at least get an update? I preordered a Pixel 7 and still haven't received a shipment notification. My order status still says it's expected to ship on Oct. 13. I called Verizon on Monday and all they could tell me is "it's shipping soon." 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon easternbird, thank you for reaching out the Social Media Team, I can help you locate your order. Our goal is to provide you with the best experience. Please, send us a DM, so we can address all your concerns. Verizon is always here to help!

>Aldo

0 Likes
CAMJOH34

I'm experiencing this exact same situation. I also paid for express shipping unfortunately.
I don't think I'm ever going to order a phone from verizon again.

0 Likes
easternbird

It took a very long time to sort out, but I eventually spoke to someone in Internet Order Support (866-338-7390) and they figured out that my preorder was somehow cancelled by their system and the cancellation wasn't showing up in my account. So I was never charged and the order was never going to ship - it's as if it never existed. But the order was still showing as active when I looked up the status online. They told me to place a new order, which I did, and it shipped the next day. The old order dropped off my account after a few days. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there! I am so sorry to hear you haven't received your package yet. Please allow me to review your account for you, so we can make this right. Please send me a Private Message, so I can help.

*Ana

0 Likes
Duskrequim

Ordered Oct 25th and then talked to rep and they made new order Nov 3rd with the old order still active.   Still have not had either ship.  

Will
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there and thank you for reaching out to us Duskrequim. We are concerned to learn that you are having trouble with your order and we are here to help. I have sent you a PM for additional assistance with this matter. We will be available to assist you there.

-Candice

0 Likes