Pixel Preorder Question
skizdidlyidler
Enthusiast - Level 3

Okay, so after being FORCED to preorder the Pixel XL (or leave Verizon) here is my question:

When does the 14 day return period start on a preorder? The actual date of purchase or the date I receive it/it ships? Just saying, I haven't been able to experience it at all, just the closest phone you offer to the Note 7 currently. (No LG v20, no LG Stylo, no S7 Active, etc) If I don't like it, I don't want to be stuck with it!

ALSO, you can get it through Google Store for same financing price per month, and enroll in Google Fi for a MUCH cheaper phone service, just have to wait for them to be in stock again...

So I may be leaving Verizon after all this hubbub, bub.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pixel Preorder Question
takendraw_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hold the phone skizdidlyidler. I truly regret to hear that you're unhappy with our service and thinking about leaving us. Anytime one of our customers is considering leaving Verizon Wireless, we take it personally and want to keep our relationship going for years to come. We value your business and loyalty to us along with it not being our intention to leave you with an unpleasant experience. In regards to the 14 day return period, it start the day the phone is shipped. Therefore you will have time to try it out to see if you like this device. We understand that with the economical times, things are not getting easier and being aware that there is competition around every corner. We hope the wireless relationship we’ve had together will allow us more time to restore your confidence in Verizon Wireless and prove we are worthy of your continued business.

-TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
takendraw_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hold the phone skizdidlyidler. I truly regret to hear that you're unhappy with our service and thinking about leaving us. Anytime one of our customers is considering leaving Verizon Wireless, we take it personally and want to keep our relationship going for years to come. We value your business and loyalty to us along with it not being our intention to leave you with an unpleasant experience. In regards to the 14 day return period, it start the day the phone is shipped. Therefore you will have time to try it out to see if you like this device. We understand that with the economical times, things are not getting easier and being aware that there is competition around every corner. We hope the wireless relationship we’ve had together will allow us more time to restore your confidence in Verizon Wireless and prove we are worthy of your continued business.

-TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Why are you forced to order that phone or leave Verizon? Why would you even leave? Just curious

0 Likes