Pixel Print Problem
ELASTE85

Have tried everything and all instructions, but can't get a "print" command to appear.  Worked fine on my Samsung.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Pixel Print Problem
Tidbits
Legend

If the app doesn't support print function it won't show in the app.

Exactly what app are you using?  Also did you download the plugin, and turned on?

0 Likes
ELASTE85

i'M USING HP PLUGIN

0 Likes
ELASTE85

IT'S WHAT I USED ON MY SAMSUNG AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

What apps are you using to print with?  Some apps don't support print.  Samsung devices use their proprietary apps which Samsung does support Printing.

0 Likes
ELASTE85

Cloud and HP Plugin are only ones listed.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

The apps you are trying to print from, and not the plugins themselves.

For example Google Keep supports printing. Android Pay does not.  Without knowing what apps you use for what and what you are trying to print.

Also check when the print message comes up at the top it shows what the printer is.  If it says save to pdf tap on it and select a different option.

0 Likes
ELASTE85

Sorry took so long to get back.  I fixed it! Had to sync email accounts. I then go in through gmail and can toggle back and forth from gmail and hotmail.  Can print! Could never get print command if I entered through hotmail.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I am guessing you used Samsungs email app which supports printing, but when you got the pixel you used Microsofts email app and that doesn't support printing?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It doesn't appear the Outlook app supports printing as installed on my Pixel. Smiley Sad

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes