Pixel XL Silver 32gb ship date
JOYTIC3

ordered 12/21, told will ship todays date.  Just got notice date pushed out to 2/28/17. Will def be contacting cust service for credit.  This is ridiculous....

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Pixel XL Silver 32gb ship date
JOYTIC3

Still no phone, the email notice I got on 1/20/17 is the only communication I have gotten from Verizon.  I have chatted 7 times, stopped in at Corporate Store 2 times. Everyone says I have an order.  But if I hadn't contacted Verizon I would not know new date of 2/28.  And is that real to be processed correctly and in the proper order with all other orders???  My faith in this company has sunk very, very low.  Numerous family members have tried to get me to switch to a new carrier.  Seriously thinking of cancelling this order and doing so.  I was such a Verizon advocate, argued that their customer service & quality of use was excellent.... not so much a fan now. 

0 Likes
Re: Pixel XL Silver 32gb ship date
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Google seriously underestimated the demand for the Pixel XL phones both in the 32 GB and 128 GB models. All the versions have had a long lead time since they started selling them. For example the customers who ordered the Pixel XL 128 GB around Thanksgiving only started getting their orders fulfilled the first part of February if I recall correctly from the various threads in this community. You ordered your phone almost a month later than the Thanksgiving orders. Some of the Thanksgiving orders had an expected shipping date of the first week of March so if they got theirs in early February then it is possible other orders could move up to ship sooner.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes