Pixel XL wont launch wifi log in
spidergeoff
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think it's beyond ridiculous that a $800 Google phone can't launch a simple wifi log in page/feature. I travel extensively for work and just purchased a pixel XL and over half of the public wifi spots Including airport are inaccessible because this phone can't launch the log in screen. Open chrome, Firefox , CM browser same message all around.no Internet. I've seen a lot of post and other send to have the same issue. One reason I bought a Google phone is because I figured they would at the least have the internet side of thing working seamlessly. Where I still within the return time I would dump this buggy overpriced phone.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Pixel XL wont launch wifi log in
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The wifi log in screen works for me on my Pixel.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Pixel XL wont launch wifi log in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that this gets looked into, Spidergeoff. Have you had this issue when you first purchased your Google Pixel XL? Do you get an error message or does the page have an issue loading? Have you done any troubleshooting steps to try to resolve this?

JoshuaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes