Re: Pixel Xl 128g
angrymade
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered mine on the 15th.  It took a couple of days and the website said the delivery date was 10/28.  Then I got an email from verizon saying the order wouldn't be shipped until 12/2, along with the website on the 28th. 

Then the other day (29th) I was checking balances on a card and noticed a charge from verizon for 73 bucks or so.  Checked the website and the order didn't show anything for a ship date and said check back later.  This morning (31st) I got an email saying my PIXEL XL 128gb blk shipped. 

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Meshelly
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered mine Oct. 10 and it was suppose to be shipped by the 28th. The 28th rolls around and i finally get a letter saying sorry it wont be shipped till Dec. 2nd. Sucks cause i'm still using the Note 7  =(

0 Likes
Mos948
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here I don't think Google anticipated to Sale that many phones hopefully we will have them before or by Dec 2nd

0 Likes
SAWINDEL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Similar experience - but no confirmed ship date.   Pre-ordered on 10/18 - ship date said 10/28.   Next day - delivery date was 11/11 -- now my order on the VW website shows as "processing" with a ship date of 11/11.   I live chatted with a Rep to see about the status of my order (hearing rumors of pushed out dates) and was told "should be good to ship around the 11th".   I ordered the Silver 128gb.

Not the best customer service - seems like no accurate information is available.

0 Likes
Mos948
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nobody knows what's going on when they are getting more pixel phones and even Google has been  quiet about it how long does it take to restock I feel like we should of had them by now or at least this week

0 Likes