Pixel dropping from Network
jelutzky
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a problem where my phone just suddenly has no mobile connection.  It's happened at home and away from home.  Once I restart the phone it reconnects immediately and works fine but the only way I notice it is by checking the phone.  When it's disconnected from the network the internet still works it I'm on a wifi hot spot, so it's strictly a mobile issue.

Anyone have the same issue or any idea how to fix.  I have a Google Pixel 6.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Re: Pixel dropping from Network
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my device constantly, so having the signal disconnect randomly is very alarming. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share with me what happens when you power down remove the sim and reinstall the sim card?

-Rodney

0 Likes
Kungroger
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having same problem of lost cellular connection every couple of days.  I only notice it when I try to make a call.  I have to reboot to the temporarily fix it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kungroger We understand how important it is to have a device that does not lose network connection. We're here to help. Is the device on the latest update? ~Peter

0 Likes
Scott5337
Contributor - Level 3

@Kungroger wrote:

Having same problem of lost cellular connection every couple of days.  I only notice it when I try to make a call.  I have to reboot to the temporarily fix it. 

This sounds like the same issue being discussed in this thread:  https://community.verizon.com/t5/Google/Pixel-7-doesn-t-receive-calls-or-texts-after-Android-14-Marc...

If this started right after the March monthly update maybe try posting in that other thread. And file a bug report with Google.

0 Likes