Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Pixel un syncing from car
CARBONCP

I have a 2012 GMC  Terrain, and have had other smart cell phones that synced up to it with no problem, but now that I have a Pixel, I go through the sync process, as I have done before, and so has the Verizon tech. But after it is done, we try to do a call and it goes back to OnStar, which I no longer have, (it is only active if an emergency happens, by default). 

I was informed that I'm not the only customer with this problem, and maybe Samsung or Google need to fix the problem asap, I live in a hands free phone usage only state, so this defeats the purpose of having an smart phone.

Any suggestions or help will be useful!!

Thank you,

Karen R

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes