Pixel will not allow me to make calls
BigDaddyCmC

Has anyone found a SOLVE to this common problem with the Google Pixel? PLEASE don't just post that you are having the same problem.

Yes, have factory reset the phone at least 6 times. Have upgraded to the latest Android release.

Does Verizon replace? or do I need to replace from Google?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Pixel will not allow me to make calls
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How common is this issue? This is the first time that I have heard of it.

Besides the factory reset, what other troubleshooting have you tried?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BigDaddyCmC-

My phone is my right arm, so I can't imagine how frustrating this might be. I'm on the scene and eager to help right away. When did this problem start? What happens when you try to make a call, do you hear an error message? Does this happen everywhere you go or in one particular zip code?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
1963Cowboy

I don't know if you have solved this problem, but i just pulled my sim card and reinstalled it and now i can send and receive calls (at least for now !)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

1963Cowboy, glad to know that you can make and receive calls. Please let us know if you have any other trouble. We will be more than happy to continue to troubleshoot the concern.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
teh29
Enthusiast - Level 1

Great, glad to hear one user fixed his problem with a sim card reset. BUT WHEN ARE YOU AND GOOGLE GOING TO FIX THE ISSUE?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We absolutely understand the importance of getting this fixed, teh29. You’ve come to the right place for help. We need to learn more about what is happening, so we’ll have a series of questions to help us better understand. When specifically did this issue start happening? What zip code are you located in? Are other non-Pixel Verizon users having the same trouble with their phone calls?

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes