Pixel2 - home mini promo
Jonfive
Enthusiast - Level 1

I know that (if available) it will ship 2-3 weeks after. If applicable, will the order show in "my orders"? A VZ notification or Google notification? Just wondering where to look to follow up if need-be.

Thanks folks Smiley Happy

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pixel2 - home mini promo
Corky54
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is from Vz support:

To be eligibile for this promotion:

1. Purchase a Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL with a device payment agreement between 10/4/2017 - 10/18/17.

2. Open a new account and line of service, upgrade, port-in (keep your number) or add a line to your account.

Your Google Home Mini will ship 2-4 weeks after your new device has been activated.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vinnieminni

I have the same question. And do I need to fill anything out or return my old phone? I figured I would have gotten a "how to" paper with my new phone..

0 Likes
Corky54
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is from Vz support:

To be eligibile for this promotion:

1. Purchase a Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL with a device payment agreement between 10/4/2017 - 10/18/17.

2. Open a new account and line of service, upgrade, port-in (keep your number) or add a line to your account.

Your Google Home Mini will ship 2-4 weeks after your new device has been activated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jonfive,

The free Google Home Mini with the preorder of a Google Pixel 2 or 2XL device is a great promo. That promotion is automatic when you've preordered the device with us between the dates of 10/4 - 10/18. There is nothing you need to to do on your end and nothing to reference in My Verizon. You'll simply be in receipt of the mini 2-4 weeks following purchase as they validate that the phone was kept passed the 14-day worry free guarantee return period before shipping it out to the billing address on your account.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jonfive, it’s exciting to get a free Home Mini with the Pixel promotion. When the Home Mini is shipped there won’t be a notification but anytime you need a status update, you can easily contact our Digital Rebate Center (844-408-8471).

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes