Pre-ordered Pixel 2, have not received Home Mini Promo
swbennett

I placed a pre-order for the Pixel 2 and have received the device successfully, but have received no notification or documentation of the accompanying Home Mini Promo that I believe takes the form of a rebate code. I have gone in to a local Verizon store and inquired, but the employees were very unhelpful and acted as if they'd never heard of such a thing. Please outline the process by which I can get this rebate.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pre-ordered Pixel 2, have not received Home Mini Promo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know you are eager for this exciting accessory, swbennett. The Google Home Mini will ship automatically; no action is required on your end. The device will arrive at the billing address on your account within 2 - 4 weeks after your new phone activation.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Brewman
Enthusiast - Level 3

If I heard right,  the code will be emailed about a month after receipt of the phone. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know you are eager for this exciting accessory, swbennett. The Google Home Mini will ship automatically; no action is required on your end. The device will arrive at the billing address on your account within 2 - 4 weeks after your new phone activation.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes