Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pre-ordered Pixel 2, have not received Home Mini Promo
swbennett

I placed a pre-order for the Pixel 2 and have received the device successfully, but have received no notification or documentation of the accompanying Home Mini Promo that I believe takes the form of a rebate code. I have gone in to a local Verizon store and inquired, but the employees were very unhelpful and acted as if they'd never heard of such a thing. Please outline the process by which I can get this rebate.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Pre-ordered Pixel 2, have not received Home Mini Promo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know you are eager for this exciting accessory, swbennett. The Google Home Mini will ship automatically; no action is required on your end. The device will arrive at the billing address on your account within 2 - 4 weeks after your new phone activation.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Brewman

If I heard right,  the code will be emailed about a month after receipt of the phone. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know you are eager for this exciting accessory, swbennett. The Google Home Mini will ship automatically; no action is required on your end. The device will arrive at the billing address on your account within 2 - 4 weeks after your new phone activation.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes