Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Promised bill credit missing after more than 3 bill cycles
vwilson05

Purchased 2 google pixel 3s during Verizons "$300 off" sale a few months ago (I think early March).  I was a little concerned about getting the bill credit (the reason for purchasing the phones) so I chatted with a Verizon rep to make sure.  I have the transcript of the chat,

[removed]

The credits were supposed to appear after 1-2 billing cycles, but it has been 3 and still no credit.  Any idea what is going on?

Content removed per Verizon Wireless Community Terms of Service

Re: Promised bill credit missing after more than 3 bill cycles
boringusername

You do realize you don't get the $300 off at once you get it over 24 months( so $12.50 per month ). And the line in question has to be on device payments for the entire 24 months

0 Likes
Re: Promised bill credit missing after more than 3 bill cycles
THE4MOENS

I have the same issue. I bought 2 Pixel 3 phones because of the promo credit offered.  I called Verizon immediately after I bought the phones from Best Buy to verify I would receive the promo credit and was assured I would.  (Otherwise, I would have returned the phones.) After the 2nd billing cycle and no credit, I called Verizon again and was assured their mistake would be corrected.  After the 3rd billing cycle and still no credit, I called Verizon again only to be told that only phones bought from a Verizon store or Verizon on-line were eligible for promo credits.  The Verizon manager told me that authorized Verizon retailers such as Best Buy cannot offer Verizon promos.  When I asked to see the legal details of that promo in March 2019, I was told that I would have to subpoena their records. I regret not switching carriers now, but I will once this issue is resolved!

0 Likes