Re: Only front facing selfie camera works. How do I get the back camera to work?
HowardHerschberg

Gary:

I had the exact same sequence of events…it all started degenerating about a month ago…. Though I am only 4 months from the 2 years commitment expiration (and will get a Samsung Note 4) and have been a loyal Verizon Wireless customer for almost 16 years, Verizon Wireless has offered to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the way of assistance, fixing the problem, service accommodation…. They propose mindless and blind repair protocols that they KNOW don’t work and then they “advise” customers (me included) on how to make a claim on the overpriced Assurance policy or how to get a new device now and absorb a $300+ loss and pay the full retail price for the new smartphone via a payment plan they euphemistically call “device payment” (instead of Edge) – as though anybody who has been sold a defective phone should have to make any payments for a new phone when the one having the problem is only 19 months old and in otherwise perfect condition.

I am giving some thought to gathering enough Droid Users to start a Class Action lawsuit against Verizon Wireless and Motorola for their abusive treatment of customers, defective product, cover up of the design and production defects, deflection of their collective responsibility for the inherently flawed Hardware and Software, etc…

Personal Information removed as required by the

Message was edited by Verizon moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes