Really Slow Download Speeds on Verizon Pixel 2 XL
HECRAM30

I currently have a pixel 2 xl (Verizon variant) with locked boot-loader (therefor no root), i am on the beyond unlimited plan, on my old phone (ZTE AXON 7) i used to get around 22mbps download when on LTE, but on my pixel i only get around 1mpbs, which is really disappointing. The phone supports 2 way Carrier Aggregation, which means i should actually get even faster speeds. BTW i have not yet hit 22GB a month therefor its not caused by throttling from the network. Anyone else having this issue?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Really Slow Download Speeds on Verizon Pixel 2 XL
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HECRAM30, having high-speed LTE is important and we want to do everything we can to help improve your current speeds with your Pixel 2 XL. We’ll need to gain more information to better assist. May we ask how long you’ve been using the Pixel 2 XL and when you started to notice the slower speeds? What zip code are you located in? Do you know of any other Verizon users in the area that have a similar experience with their data here too?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes