Reburbished Pixel II
BONDOM5

I had my cell phone replaced by my insurance. I was not happy with receiving a refurbished cell. The issue is now the refurbished cell distorts the audio when I turn it up over 30% or so. I am happy with your quick response, but I wonder how many failures you have with a refurbished cell phones. When I went to the Verizon store the clerk seemed to be embarrassed with these kind of refurbished phone. He seemed to think there were too many failures in the refurbished phones that customers received for a replacement and the cost of that re[placement.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Reburbished Pixel II
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you complained to Asurion?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important you have a good working phone at all times, BONDOM5. We're disappointed to learn you're experiencing issues with your device. Let's discuss this further. Did you receive your replacement through Asurion insurance or through Verizon's Certified Like New Program? How long ago was your device replaced?

Danielle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BONDOMS, 

We know how important your phone is to you. I would imagine it is not easy to hear with your volume issue. The best option is to contact the insurance company Asurion at 888-881-2622. They are responsible for their replacement devices and cover the warranty on them. 

Jenelle_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BONDOM5

My replacement refurbished PixeII seems to be working fine. The first replacement had an audio issue; It distorted the audio.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the update. We are happy to hear that your device is working as it should. Please feel free to message us if you have any other concerns or questions to address. We are always here to help if you need us. Also, if you have not already signed up please take a moment to review our rewards program here http://spr.ly/6589D4sM9.

Jasper_VZW

0 Likes