Restore deleted voicemails.
Wegnerd

I was going through my voicemails on my Pixel 4A and there appeared to be duplicates, that when I played were identical. They also showed identical lengths and dates. I went to delete some duplicates with the intention of saving one, like I had originally done, and in doing so deleting one duplicate deleted all of them. There was a weird delay when this happened where I would delete one of the duplicates, it would show that the duplicate was deleted, and then about 15 seconds later the rest would vanish.

I had some voicemails from my  young son that I have been saving, that were really cute and sweet. Is there any way for rising can help me restore these? I rarely get voicemails, and I rarely delete anything so this just happened 15 minutes ago.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Restore deleted voicemails.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my! We know how important these memories are and we want to look at the available options. We have sent you a private note in order to further assist you. ~Pam

0 Likes
Re: Restore deleted voicemails.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Last I knew, the only time you could restore a deleted voicemail was to restore it in the same session as when you deleted it. After that point, you could try and ask Verizon Wireless Customer Support for assistance in restoring it, but you might not have any luck. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes