Ringtone won't download to my phone
ELIKIN25
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just now purchased a ringtone but a message appeared after pressing "download" that says that that there's no space available and to insert my SD card. I have the Pixel 2 XL, which doesn't have an SD card/slot,  and it's only 3 months old, with 65% of available space. How do I fix this problem?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Ringtone won't download to my phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ELIKIN25, we always want you to be able to enjoy all your device features such as Ringtones.  Where did you download this ringtone from?  Have you been able to download any Ringtones on that phone previously?  If so, were they downloaded from the same place?  What is the exact message you are getting?  Have you made any recent changes to the phone (damaged, new software, new applications, etc.)?

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Llfree7707

I am having the same problem on my galaxy 10+. I use the verizon tones app and I get an error message that says device storage unavailable. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and nothing has worked.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Llfree7707, We know the importance of being able to use our Verizon Tones app. Let's get to work on this. Can you please got to Settings > Apps > Verizon Tones > Permissions and toggle Storage off, then back on. Then verify that the phone is connected to Mobile Data or Wi-Fi and re-attempt to download the desired tone. Please keep us posted on the results. 

TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

@Llfree7707 wrote:

I am having the same problem on my galaxy 10+. I use the verizon tones app and I get an error message that says device storage unavailable. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and nothing has worked.

Zedge is free. And works.  

0 Likes
bruin24

Same problem on my Galaxy S9. Same problem, no solution. Verizon is slacking.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I love having ringtones on my device too Bruin24. I am sorry you are having issues getting them downloaded to your phone. You have reached the right person to help you. I do want to clarify are you getting the same error message when trying to download a ringtone? Does this happen on every ringtone? Have you ever been able to download a ringtone? Please tell me more. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
1955wildman

It went to hubby phone why

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is a concern to see that the Ringtone went to your hubby's phone. Allow us to gather more information to be on the same page and provide the best resolution. How did you download the ringtone? Are you aware if you logged in to the Verizon Media Store using your or hubby's phone number?

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes