SERVICE in Zip Code 13159 New York is HORRIBLE
TKMemory

Our family has had Verizon Service for about 7 years and for the most part, happy.  I was told that my phone was too old "of course it was paid for" so I went and purchased a new phone, Google Pixel 6 Pro.  Got home and still no service.  I have at the very least 40+/- hours on the phone with the service dept and at the stores.  NO HELP...... They have me because our phones are not paid for.  THIS is TERRIBLE (& Can't even put how I really feel) My husband and son are working out of town and I can't talk to them or get them if something goes wrong. Frustrated and scared.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: SERVICE in Zip Code 13159 New York is HORRIBLE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello TKMemory. We're truly sorry to learn that you're experiencing service issues in your area. It's definitely important that you are able to communicate with your family. Were we able to file a Network ticket for our Network Engineers to review your area? You mentioned being with us for 7 years, when did you first notice this service issue? 

-Tanisha

0 Likes
TKMemory

Thank you for your concern.  I first noticed no service around the 1st of March.   Our Neighbors Kaitlin Memory & Kabel Sorrells have Verizon (iphones) and also have no service.  My other neighbor Richard Mickelson with Spectrum (which my understanding, uses Verizon's signal) doesn't have service either. We all live in the Village of Tully NY and have had tickets regarding this issue.  All of us have zip code of 13159

0 Likes
TKMemory

Concern again falls on deaf ears.  Solution from you is to leave Verizon.   I know one family leaving is no big deal, but I will be taking 4 families and posting on social media the "HELP" or actual unhelp we got and were we went with great service both wireless and customer service.

0 Likes