Ship date
dyankee
Enthusiast - Level 2

My preorder says pixel xl shipping by 10/28 have not received a email with later date when are they shipping?????

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Ship date
beatofficer
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is such bull, I want my phone now. I would rather have gone through Google Store but they want fricken 30% APR to finance the phone. I want my GP XL. What date did you order yours? I ordered mine on the 15th.

Ship date

dyankee
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered mine on 14th but i have been seeing people saying they have been oversold but no cconfirmation.tilk waiting on bomb disposal box to ship note7 brick back

0 Likes
Mrj561
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here. Still have not received any shipping info. Spoke to Verizon a few days ago and was assured that it will be shipped in the 28th. Got my crazy box to send my note 7 back yesterday so hopefully that's a good sign. Please post back if you get any updated info. I'll do you same

0 Likes
dyankee
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got email confirmation 12/2 ship date prolly gonna cancel my Verizon account at this point

GOHTRET
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got an email saying 12/02 as well. [Removed] am I supposed to do without a phone for a month since I mailed in my V10 already?

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Mrj561
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got the same tonight. I'm gonna do you same. Waiting until the day it's supposed to ship to tell us we gotta wait another month+ is astonishing. I find it difficult to believe that they didn't know there wasn't enough stock until today. Mind blowing how poorly this was handled

0 Likes
EYEZVEN

Same here.  Is your pre-order for the 128gb?

0 Likes
beatofficer
Enthusiast - Level 1
Unfortunately, the item you picked is so popular, we don’t have enough in stock to ship your order.
We apologize for this delay and regret any inconvenience it may have caused. Your order is now expected to ship on the new date listed below.
Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ItemQTYNew ship date
G-2PW2100-022-A112/02/2016
We'll let you know if the new shipping date changes. In the meantime, be on the lookout for a confirmation email that contains a tracking number for you to keep an eye out for your package until it arrives.
0 Likes
Mrj561
Enthusiast - Level 2

yep same email. 128GB Black is what I ordered. I contacted support to double check because my ship date on my order hasn't changed and they said they don't have any notes or emails that they can see that were sent..... This whole thing is getting so out of control. Maybe if I wasn't replacing my 2nd Note 7 that was "fixed" I'd have some more patience. Then the fact that if I order another Samsung phone, I get $75 more as a credit than if I don't makes me NEVER want to own another Samsung phone (which I have had a lot of). If they would have informed us days ago that the 128 wouldn't be available until December I could have cancelled and got a 32GB at work. Not what I want, but would have been better than hanging onto this Note 7