Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Re: System update issues
BIGANT2010
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, just not this one and I'm still having the same problem for 2 weeks now

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming, BIGANT2010. We certainly want you to update your software successfully. I'm happy to assist further. To help refresh the settings, please power off your phone for about 10 seconds then power it back on. After that, please retry the software update and keep us posted: http://spr.ly/6581DcBft.

Tracy_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BIGANT2010
Enthusiast - Level 3

Been tried that several times, no change

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I completely understand wanting access to this update, BIGANT2010. Have you tried a Factory Reset on this device at this point?

CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
BIGANT2010
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't want to have to do that just for an update.  Is there another way??

0 Likes
BIGANT2010
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did a factory reset and the same problem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I definitely understand. While I know that is not ideal, we can lean on that as a last resort. Do you get specific errors when trying to download the update? By any chance, have you tried to plug it in (to charge) while doing this? 

Leonard_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BIGANT2010
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's always plugged in and charging.  It says" Couldn't install update" every time . Installation Problem

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your efforts are appreciated, BIGANT2010. I would like to pursue your options further. Please check your private messages so we can proceed.

Tracy_VZW

0 Likes
BIGANT2010
Enthusiast - Level 3

I haven't received any messages and the problem still exists.  I need to resolve this because my phone is not working properly because of this update issue

0 Likes