Thanksgiving Upgrade Nightmare
Joey_Ay
Enthusiast - Level 2

Pretty much spent my entire post Thanksgiving Holiday on the phone with Verizon support trying to upgrade my Pixel 4 XL to a Pixel 6 pro. I basically want to upgrade to take advantage of the $440 trade in promotion + $200 off with unlimited plan promotion. Currently getting the following error:

"You currently have a pending order for this line of service.You have the option to return to My Verizon to upgrade your equipment after the order has been completed or you may contact Customer Service at (800) 922-0204 for assistance with your order"

Not sure if anyone here can help, seeing is how I have been in correspondence with Verizon support the past 2 days, with no resolution. Was told to expect a phone call this afternoon....It's now midnight....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Thanksgiving Upgrade Nightmare
Joey_Ay
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update:

10:20 pm, 2 days after original post (Cyber Monday 11/29/21). Still no resolution. No call/no updates. Looks like no upgrade this year... Thanks a lot Verizon...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to get your order completed, Joey_Ay. We are here to help. Please send us a Private Message. *Rebecca

0 Likes
Joey_Ay
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I send a private message? Also, looks like i officially missed the $200-wireless discount (no longer shows on your website).

Frustration level: all time high!

No one should be treated like this. 

Buyers Beware

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you having any order issues like this.  This issue has gone on for far too long.  We are sending you a Private Message now to assist you further.  -Sean

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out! As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too!

We're sorry to hear that you've missed the $200 wireless discount promotional offer. In some instances, promotional offers are available for a short time and subject to change without notice, and as supplies last. I apologize. 

There is an option to keep you in the loop about Verizon's latest products and services by registering to receive email alerts at http://spr.ly/6601JoUSb. I hope this helps.

Verizon also provides several options to contact us (e.g, by phone, chat, messaging, or via Social Media) by visiting our website at http://spr.ly/6602JoUSj.

We'd be more than glad to continue working with you and we'll look forward to hearing from you soon. 

-Robert C.