Time Zone on Pixel 2 Changes
bop217

I have a pixel 2 with the auto timezone setting turned on.  There is a specific area on my way home from work where my time is reset to Mountain time and then it goes back to Central at a specific area.  Happens every day at the same place.

I live in Fitchburg, WI.  Goes to mountain timezone between intersection of PD & Chapel Valley Rd and the Intersection of FishHatchery Rd & Post Rd.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Time Zone on Pixel 2 Changes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your issue might related to this thread. Please read through and respond to it if you have anything to add or share. LG G5 now jumping ahead 4 hours

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bop217

Thank you for forwarding. I am going through now and will provide some comments from my experience.

Steve

0 Likes
bop217

I have noticed the time zone actually changes under system settings even though I have it on automatic.  Not sure if it is a tower that is configured bad or if someone has a repeater setup that is on the wrong time zone.

Check what time zone your phone thinks its in when the time changes.  It is right under the automatic time zone setting under date & time under system settings.

0 Likes
luschenmrl

Same problem. Same place (Fitchburg, WI), same phone. 

0 Likes