Trade In Issue
knappshan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Evidence that the 100$ trade was verified.Evidence that the 100$ trade was verified.

I am being told by the chat that because I paid for my phone in full when I bought it from Google, I cannot get my 100$ credit to my account? This is nonsense. Verizon knew that I did not owe on my phone when the trade in was processed. I want my 100$ credit, or I want my phone back.

Incredibly poor customer service. Hours wasted. Account Credit PLEASE!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trade In Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth

-Corey

0 Likes
knappshan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Page isn't working error? 

Already timed out? After just a few hours?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn about any issues in responding to us! No worries, we can definitely help you. I would like to take a closer look into your account, so along with this reply, I will also send you a Private Note. Thanks! 

-Jordan

0 Likes
knappshan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tried to send one reply to the private message. html error? Removed image and tried again:

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try later."

Why limit messages to customer support?

phone trade issue 4.JPG

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like to see what's going on with your trade-in. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes