Twitter Ringtone
mathguy0604
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know that this has been asked and answered before but since Oreo is out, it's a new issue.  I cannot change the notification ringtone for Twitter.  When I had Nougat, it was one ringtone (different than the default ringtone) but since upgrading to Oreo, the default ringtone is the notification tone.  I have tried every menu, option, setting tree to try to change it and cannot find out how to do it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have a Google Pixel XL with Android 8.0.  Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Twitter Ringtone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mathguy0604, updates are meant to improve your device. Let’s get this notification working right. Are you able to adjust your other application notifications? Is the application on the latest version for the new OS? http://spr.ly/65888FDcC

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Twitter Ringtone
mathguy0604
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I am able to change the notification sounds on other applications and yes, I have the latest version of the Twitter mobile app (7.13.0).

0 Likes