Unable to log in to MyVerizon App
pmthunder22
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been unable to log-in to the MyVerizon app for several months now. Seems a bit ridiculous this is the only place to manage the rewards but I can't even access it.

When I open the app I am asked for the phone number associated with my account. I enter the number, and am greeted with a message that says an account already registered. So I then select "sign in". I am then taken back to the same screen wanting me to create an account. If I hit "cancel" it takes me to a blank sign in screen that does nothing. 

I've tried uninstalling the app, resetting the app, and I even did reset my phone to factory. Nothing has worked.

Labels (1)
Re: Unable to log in to MyVerizon App
Scott5337
Contributor - Level 3

That has happened to me numerous times after buying a new phone and first setting it up.  The only solution I found was calling Verizon customer service and they "fixed it" on their end so I was able to login to the app.  It's is a weird issue.  When it has happened to me (numerous times now) I could access their website with no issues, but not the app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for the details you've provided us. It's important to be able to access your My Verizon app in order to take full advantage of the Verizon UP rewards. Are you able to access your My Verizon account through a browser or do you face similar issues?

JesusG_VZW

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you sharing the experience that you had with the issue you had with the My Verizon app, Scott5337. We certainly want to ensure that this issue is resolved permanently. To clarify, are you continuing to have intermittent issues of not being able to log in to the My Verizon app on your device(s) after reach out to our Customer Service Department for assistance? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
Scott5337
Contributor - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

We appreciate you sharing the experience that you had with the issue you had with the My Verizon app, Scott5337. We certainly want to ensure that this issue is resolved permanently. To clarify, are you continuing to have intermittent issues of not being able to log in to the My Verizon app on your device(s) after reach out to our Customer Service Department for assistance? BrettA_VZW

No, the app works fine for me, it has for months now.  I was only sharing my experience with the OP to let them know that this seems to be a common issue and contacting Verizon customer service helped me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Excellent. Thank you very much for sharing this clarification with us, Scott5337. We're glad to hear that the My Verizon app is working correctly for you. BrettA_VZW

0 Likes