Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Unacceptable Solution to wrong Date and Time
stkit

Time and Date on my Pixel 5 and Pixel 3 is frequently incorrect.

I have verizon wireless and verizon gig service to my home and this is where it happens.

Resetting my phone, router, and or toggling the time zone thing is NOT an acceptable answer.  This happens with frequency.

I just sent a text and wondered where it was.  I found it at the top of my screen with a March 20, 2001 timestamp.  This is unacceptbable that the text message app does not catch this.

Whatsapp is the one that frequently catches this.

This is a problem and the solution is unacceptable.

0 Likes
Re: Unacceptable Solution to wrong Date and Time
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We never want you to deal with the incorrect time and date on your phones, stkit. Let's take a closer look at this. Please be on the lookout for a Private Note.

LynnE_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Unacceptable Solution to wrong Date and Time
Tigerstep

Had a first gen pixel on the account that's now a 4a. Never had this issue. Your carrier doesn't control the time, you know. I'd reset the phone or contact Google.

0 Likes