Re: Verizon Delaying Shipment by a month? Pixel XL
brittfulk
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did not receive that email, however when I go into My Verizon and check my orders it still shows as processing and expected ship date is 11/18. Sooo.. I only ordered the 32gb, not the 128, why the delay? Why does the most recent email I received from Verizon show my ship date as 10/20? We are supposed to sit here with (potential) ticking time bombs while we wait for a phone that didn't show as back ordered until well after we ordered it? This is a mess that has turned into a disaster and Verizon is doing a horrible job at communicating!

princeshoko
Enthusiast - Level 3

mine still showing 10/28    no email no letter saying otherwise.  Wonder if they will wait till 10/28 then say sorry 11/18.    Or if i'll really get it 10/28.

0 Likes
princeshoko
Enthusiast - Level 3

FedEx just says I had a package hit the system shipped from Verizon in Texas.  My pre order still shows pending shipment and will ship 10/28 and ive also not been charged.  Gave  Verizon support the tracking number and purchace order number of the shipment and they say its my preorder best they can tell.

Wow,  ok then.    Strange.  

0 Likes
SAWINDEL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered the Pixel XL 128gb in Silver on 10/17.  My original ship date was 10/28 - then that got bumped to 11/11.  Yesterday (11/11) I contacted Verizon and was told that is "should be shipping today".   Today (11/12) - I go on the Verizon website only to see a note saying that they are "working hard to fill my order, when it ships I will get an e-mail".  No new delivery date.  Love the Verizon coverage - can't stand their subpar customer service.     It isn't that hard to look at when inventory is in place, and then allocate that inventory to orders based on purchase date.    

princeshoko
Enthusiast - Level 3

After my 2nd date of 28th I canceled and ordered an iphone plus.   Got it the next day and been pleased since.   Verizon is crap if you ask me.   Really tarnished my opinion of them since this whole  note 7, pixel mess up.

0 Likes
Jcoppin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing happened to me. I ordered the pixel xl in silver 128 gb and they gave me a ship date of nov 11th.  I called Verizon yesterday and they said that it wouldn't ship out yesterday because it was a holiday. Then I was told that it would ship out real soon. I get an email a little while later saying that they don't have it in stock and the new ship date is 11/28. I really don't understand why they would have people wait this long for a phone. It's really making me have second thoughts about being on Verizon.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

What do we not understand about the phone being really popular and backordered?

Its backordered of Google store also.  I ordered Direct from google on day 2 and still have no ship date.

Take a breath and deal with reality.

0 Likes
LUEOVE3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just try to be honest about the shipment dates.  I pre-ordered (to replace Note 7) and recieved an email confirmation for delievery by Nov 11.  Called on Nov 11 and spoke to customer service.  During the call they put me on hold to "contact the warehouse" and confirmed that the phone was shipped.  According to CS the online system just wasn't updating.  Several hours later received an additional email that ship date had been moved to 11/26, but what does that actually mean?  It's just another arbitrary date that has no consequences if missed. There is no way they couldn't have known days before the ship date that the inventory was insufficient.  All I want is transparency.  There is no way that a shipment was confirmed.

Why do I always feel like I'm getting the run around?  It took 4 people and almost an hour just to be lied too.  Anytime I call with quesions or concerns, something always just feels a little shady so maybe it's time to move on.  I know that my family's account means little or nothing to the larger Verizon, but it will likely make me feel like I'm doing something.

Travisty1

I pre-ordered a Black Google Pixel XL 128 on October 18th.  It was scheduled to ship on November 11th, but on November 10th, I received an email that it was delayed until November 26th.  I contacted Verizon and they said that the email was a mistake and it would ship on November 12th since the 11th is a holiday.  The Status of my order online went blank on November 11th and hasn't populated anything since (no expected ship date, no "shipped", just blank), so I called in every day to see what is going.  The Rep's I spoke with Saturday and Sunday both said that the phone shipped on Saturday and that the status should change by the following morning.  It didn't, so I called in each day.  The Rep Monday stated that she didn't know what was going on and had no way to find out (at least she was honest).  She said maybe the status would update overnight.

The Rep yesterday stated that ALL orders of Black Pixel XL 128, Silver Pixel XL 128 and Blue XL 32 are delayed until DECEMBER 26th.  She stated that an email was sent (it hasn't been received) showing the new date and that my status should update today.  Again, that's ALL pre-orders and anyone else expecting these phones to ship in November and early December will be waiting much longer than they expected.  I specifically asked and she verified with the warehouse that all orders - all expected ship dates - prior to 12/26/16 will be postponed to at least 12/26.  Sorry guys. 

0 Likes
JackDN

It would be nice if they would at least notify everyone that has orders pending of the delay and the reason for it. Going from processing with a shipping date of 12/2 back to pre-order with no status listed is disheartening.  Google store orders are shipping as well as Google Fi orders.

0 Likes