Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon not honoring promotions
bhunter481

I have been a Verizon customer for 5+ years and finally decided to upgrade from my old Google Pixel to the new Pixel 6 Pro.  On Black Friday, they were offering different promotions and I was told that to upgrade mine and my wifes phones and switch to the unlimited plan that our bill would be $148.33.  We immediately jumped at this offer, but in hindsight, I should have realized this was probably to good to be true.  After numerous calls and online chats confirming this would be the price I would pay, even after seeing the first bill and being told of processing time for our returned phones, our bill is now consistently almost $100 more than what we were told it would be.   Reading through some of the comments here, it seems odd that there are so many issues with these promotions.  Dare I say, Verizon is baiting and switching terms on their customers??  Continued calls to customer support are yielding no results and supervisors apparently can review prior communications or calls to see/hear what was said so that can be honored.  Signed, one angry and soon to be former Verizon customer. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon not honoring promotions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry for the frustration and negative experience you had in trying to get a promotion you sought out to get help with, bhunter481. Let me get more details to find out more details. Did you process a trade-in to get the promotion? If so, do you have the Trade-in Submission id?  -Ed

0 Likes
bhunter481

Yes.  Submission IDs are **** and ****

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

bhunter481, to help review your trade-in promotions and make any corrections we've sent you a private message to further assist. Thank you.

- Alan

0 Likes
riparke

Had a similar experience, 250 sign up promotion, told agent on phone that's what I wanted, the plan he chose was not in the promotion so I was out of luck.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

riparke, this is never the experience that we want any of our customers to have. To ensure we're on the same page, can you tell me if you were offered the ability to switch back to an eligible data plan that would allow you to take part in the promotion at that particular time? When did you originally purchase your device with the anticipated promotional offer? -Kevin

0 Likes