Verizon wireless PIN/Asurion
Chrstphrzom
Enthusiast - Level 1

By far the most frustrating thing about two companies who should have ammased so many great and talented minds that features such as these should be a no brainer and have absolutlely the most fluid system but instead you've opted for bubbly big bold garbage instead of a website design that actually works. 

the PIN function that communicates between Verizon Wireless and Asurion simply does not work. I've reset the pin so many times that there's now a security hold on that feature. Because of this, there is no ability to track claim, i assume this is because the default option for Asurion's website is to file a claim. there is no other menu item to click on and no email address to contact not to mention when you call you go through yet another claim process. why isn't there a claim tracking option? why? from 1992-2020 yall haven't figured this out? 

For some strange reason if i have, god forbid, a back up phone in case something happens to my current one i am still making payments on-Verizon's system seems to communicate that the phone in use is the one i am making payments on. I gotta say if i am halfway through an $800.00 samsung note 5 payment plan in 2020 i should not be on an unlimited plan because surely i need to focus on saving money better. Because of this, i'm sure they think it is an amazing feature, Asurion and Verizon yet again communicate to each other that this is the device in service therefore the device that needs to be serviced which has made the claim process that much more complicated because i was reactive to having my Pixel 4's screen broken that took the sim out and put it in my back up phone so now the claim service thinks because that phone was brought on that day, I'm therefore lying about everything. 

This has got to be basic stuff here. People don't just trash their old phones and if their new phones get trashed don't you think their gonna just through the sim card in their old phone until they get the new one fixed? 

Start a claim on getting your website's working as advertised. if i need to do one thing, i shouldn't be stuck doing another then having to call you, still having to go through doing that one thing i shouldn't have needed to do. This process shouldn't make me want to quit my wireless carrier and phone insurance. I don't need responses I just want yall to fix what's broken on your end so i can get what's broken fixed on mine. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon wireless PIN/Asurion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chrstphrzom, 

We're stepping in to ease your frustration. Did you contact Asurion direcly by phone at 888-881-2622 to file an insurance claim and check the status of your claim? What steps did you take to reset your PIN? 

https://www.verizon.com/support/account-pin-faqs/

0 Likes
tideboy

lol you can't call them if your pin isn't working. Try it I dare you.

Circle of uselessness

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tideboy, I can assure you that you can speak with someone at Asurion regarding your claim. I recommend reaching back out to them for further assistance with this. Unfortunately, we do not have access to the claims filed with them. I truly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

0 Likes
gerngaus
Enthusiast - Level 2

that just isnt true. you can't get to them if your pin doesn't work. having same issue.  horrible system and thus customer service. 

0 Likes