What is going on with the Google Pixel XL 128GB Shipping?
LSHILL388

Hello,

I ordered the Pixel XL 128GB on 21 October, and have seen the date change multiple times from November, December, and now January. I have been a Verizon customer for years and have never experienced anything like this, I haven't even received consistent correspondence about status updates, instead I'm having to log in and track or call customer service myself. I really want to understand what is the reasoning of the lack of consistent information on what is going on with this product, and why am I experiencing multiple months of delays taking away my consumer confidence in the company and its promises?

Thank you

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: What is going on with the Google Pixel XL 128GB Shipping?
Davidoo
Contributor - Level 3

I have the same issue.  Ordered on 10/20 to ship on 11/18.  Didn't happen.  Shipping date changed to 12/26.  Now shipping date is 1/13.  Unacceptable.  I wanted to buy to have the latest greatest newest device.  In the technology world, 3 months is a long time.  What was the point of pre-ordering.  Also, people are ordering the 128GB XL from the Google Store now and getting it in a matter of days.  Verizon, tell us now when we are really going to get these or quit advertising them if you don't have them.  Heck, the S8 will most likely be out in March, so I'll just wait for that now.  You are losing a lot of money to Google and are getting screwed by them as you are doing the advertising and they are selling them and not giving any to you.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

They've been sold out for a while. Don't thing people have been getting 128 in a matter of days when they are not taking orders.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It must just be the Pixel XL 128 GB that is in such demand. The Pixel 128 GB doesn't seem to have same problem.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Correct I can get the regular pixel but not the Pixel XL, and a few of my coworkers and my boss had been F5'ing that page on a daily basis to find one to order. 

0 Likes
ROBERTOTAYLOR
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm on the exact same boat. Ordered 10/20, showed shipping of 11/18, pushed to 12/26, and now 1/13. I called Verizon on 11/18 and spoke to two different reps that guaranteed me it was still shipping out that day. Called back the next day after not getting a tracking number emailed, and the website showed 12/26. The rep said that her computer showed it had only been pushed back a week to 11/25 by the system. Well, 11/25 has come and gone, and now showing an estimated shipping date of 1/13. Simply ridiculous to have to wait 3 months for a phone. Not sure if Verizon screwed up, or Google. Either way, it's unacceptable!

0 Likes
julz5912
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here.  Pre-ordered 10/17, and nothing yet.  My account doesn't even show an expected ship date.  Just "Processing".  The last email I received was 10/27 with a 12/2 ship date.  Obviously that hasn't happened.  So Verizon rep said 1/13.  Absolutely crazy!   Meanwhile, I have a Note 7 still with no replacement phone available.

Justin5472

Worst part is I saw three in stock on November 10th 128gb Black at my local store.  Wouldn't honor my trade or free trade and cpudlnt cancel my order at the store so I held out.  Preorders should take priority over stores.  C'mon! Still waiting... Website just says sorry we are working hard, and the phone system says it will ship October 28th. Today is December 5th!

0 Likes
Bigboss3rm
Contributor - Level 1

I know where your coming from ordered mine on nov.28 but I knew it would be the 6 of Jan. but you guys that pre-ordered and ordered 2 months ago this ridiculous .  I can tell you can talk to 10 different Verizon reps and you will get 10 different answers . everyone of them will swear they know exactly when it will ship.I went thru the same thing with my s7 edge.I think Google screwd up.Verizon doesn't manufacturer the phone HTC ACTUALLY DOES and as much as I love htc they always have trouble getting the phones when they say they can . Good luck with your when you get it let me know how you like it .I traded on a s7 edge for it .

Tidbits
Legend

Play Store still shows out of stock for all version and the Blue being unavailable.

0 Likes