Re: Where is the Oreo 8.1 update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

eulloa10,

I know it's important to have the latest software on your phone to get the best performance. I'll be happy to help. Software updates are sent based off the serial number of your device and they are disturbed in batches. If other users with the same phone as you have received their update, it's because of this reason. Your phone will alert you when the update is available. Here's more information about the latest software versions available for our devices http://spr.ly/6589DGe8J Does this help?

JuanD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RYAHAY44

I still haven't gotten the update

0 Likes
lochness108

I have Pixel 2xl and still no updates. This is leaving my phone open to the krack vulnerability. Help!

0 Likes
eulloa10

I suggest you factory reset your phone. It takes a few minutes for the

factory reset, what takes longer are the apps that are backed up to your

account. So allow for about an hour. Factory reset will push the 8.1

update.

Edgar [removed]

Please Note: This message is being sent with the use of an Android device.

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
lochness108

Did recovery wipe and still no update.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lochness108, I know it is important to have your phone secured, and we want you to be able to download your software. What happens when you follow this https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-215091/ path? Are you connected to WiFi?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jfdeuce1911
Enthusiast - Level 2

I completed the steps that you outlined above and I sill don't see the update.Screenshot_20171219-161812.pngScreenshot_20171219-161819.png

0 Likes
RYAHAY44

Nothing happened for mine either

0 Likes
RYAHAY44

Did you sign up for the Google Beta Program?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to be able to update your phone, jfdeuce1911. To be able to update your phone from us, your phone has to be currently connected to our network. Have you tried initiating the update while connected to our LTE with Wi-Fi OFF? Once it starts you can turn Wi-Fi back on.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes