Why Can Best Buy Give Provide You With A Pixel 6 Pro Today?
kddogg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Best Buy has Pixel 6 Pros over the counter today but Verizon can't fill our pre-orders from October until January 2022.   That needs some explaining.   Google Fi can fill orders today as well.  Why are our pre-orders not filled?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Can Best Buy Give Provide You With A Pixel 6 Pro Today?
Heatgoeson
Enthusiast - Level 1

This makes no sense to me either. I pre-ordered the 512GB in black on October 22nd. My original ship date was October 28th. It was quickly pushed back to 11/9 then 11/11. Upon speaking with a rep on the 11th, he told me that I should have it before 11/23. Called yesterday to find out they have no idea when the phone will ship.

I would just order one from Google now but apparently my line isn't eligible for an upgrade due to this pending order. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, kddogg. We can understand your concern with the shipping delay of the Pixel 6 Pro. We ship the phones purchased from us as we receive the stock to fulfill the orders. Depending on factors such as popularity, or a limited supply we get from the manufacturer, can cause a shortage in the available stock in our warehouse.  *Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand your concern and will be happy to take a closer look. We've sent you a private message to further assist you. ~Christian

0 Likes