Why Can't I See When My Pixel XL Will Ship?
cudcon
Enthusiast - Level 2

So what is up with this.  There is a complete lack of communication here.  I ordered the VS Pixel XL on Dec 17.  Jan 20 came and went.  Three days later the date changed to Feb 17th on my Verizon. Now it doesn't even have a ship date.  Now I did call last Friday and the rep told me Feb 17th.  I did tell him I was a little frustrated and wanted to know what they could do.  He said that until I get the phone there is nothing they can do.  So here I sit a little frustrated with no phone and no assurance I will get it on the new due date.  So come on Verizon this is a major screw up.  I don't care who's fault it is yours or Google,  Please make it right.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Original ship date of Jan 20 pushed to Feb 17, Now no date.
cudcon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well Just got a text from Verizon saying the phone order was received.  And my account has been billed.  Finally some communication.  Thank You

View solution in original post

0 Likes
FLOLAN23

If I were you I'd cancel it and get an iPhone.  I had my Pixel less than 5 weeks now and the hard drive crashed, rendering it useless.  When I vontanted goofkf they said they can't help because it's a Verizon product when putchased from a Verizon store.  After an hour at the Verizon store ive been told it's under warranty but I'll have to pay for shipping if I want it in less than a week. 

0 Likes
cudcon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well Just got a text from Verizon saying the phone order was received.  And my account has been billed.  Finally some communication.  Thank You

0 Likes