Why Doesn't My Pixel Get Signal After The Update?
LAUJAR77

Bought a pixel phone a few months ago - loved it.  Never had a problem with a signal at home.  Several months prior to upgrading to this phone, I got rid of my home phone service because I have such a strong signal at home that it wasn't needed.  Along comes the update to the phone - I finally broke down and did it (I work in IT so I'm always nervous about updates ...) and ever since, I get no signal at home.  I cannot make outgoing calls or accept incoming calls.  I get a weak signal in other places.  This is very frustrating - because it is definitely a phone issue, not a signal issue.  My husband is on the same plan as me, but has a different phone, and he has no problem with the signal - always strong on his phone.  Any idea what happened with this update and what I can do to fix this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No signal after Pixel phone update
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried the wifi calling option?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried the wifi calling option?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
LAUJAR77

No - I hate to sound stupid but I don't know anything about that.  Can you give me more details?  How do I do that?

0 Likes
LAUJAR77

Thank you SO much!  I found the setting on my phone to use Wi-Fi if no signal and it works perfect now!!

0 Likes