Re: Can't use voice and data simultaneously on pixel XL
elyssamc
Enthusiast - Level 1

And is in an LTE coverage area or on wifi... In my case the pixel was supposed to have capabilities , the feature was enabled on my plan, on my fiance plan as well, we had used it before when I had my note 4, we were both in LTE service areas when trying to use it, but I wasn't finding the option. I wasn't even finding the enable video calling option under contacts>settings>calls. Advanced HD service was enabled under cellular networks... For some reason none of this was enabling the call provisioning. As soon as I figured out how to turn that on from a freaking hidden test menu the HD video calling option appeared under the normal call settings... Even the guy at the Verizon store couldnt figure it out. I got my phone through Verizon though, not Google. I'm wondering if it is a Verizon issue not pre setting the phones correctly or something.

0 Likes
Re: Can't use voice and data simultaneously on pixel XL
TOMRAM56

this actually helped! but instead of enabling "video Calling" (because it was already enabled) i enabled VoLTE. that fixed my problem that i couldn't go on the internet while on a call.

0 Likes