Widgets
challenged58

I just got a new Pixel XL and am trying to get a weather and clock widget on my home screen. I can install the widget and I can get it on my home screen I just cannot get the widget to resize. I know some apps and widgets do not resize but this is every one that I have tried. Is there something I am not doing?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Widgets
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The one I have on my Pixel doesn't resize and I don't mind the size. I think it is more related to the Google Now or Search app then a separate widget.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Customizing your phone is part of the fun with a new device, challenged58. To clarify, when the widget appears on your home screen, is it outlined with circles on each side?

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

challenged58, your efforts thus far are appreciated. Have you tried adjusting the font for your display to increase the size of that widget in Settings>Display>Font Size?

Click http://vz.to/2drnmLn for helpful device support.

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes