Wifi Calling not auto switching over on Pixel 6 Pro
jsarino

Hello! Not sure if anyone is getting this same issue, but with wifi calling turned on, though it works when the signal is good, when signal is poor, or when I'm moving about, it's not automatically switching back and forth. People are telling me they're getting a message that I'm offline when they try to call me, or sometimes when I'm on a call with someone, the call suddenly drops off when I lose a wifi signal. Any ideas on making this a more smooth experience?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wifi Calling not auto switching over on Pixel 6 Pro
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, jsarino. Thanks for bringing this to our attention today. We are here to help, and make sure your Wi-Fi Calling is working correctly. What type of phone do you use? Who is your Internet provider? *Bryan

0 Likes
jsarino

Hi, Bryan! I have the Pixel 6 Pro. My internet provider is AT&T, but the issue I'm getting with wifi calling has happened anywhere where I'm connected to wifi, whether it's home, work, coffee place, etc, and they're serviced by different providers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for these details, jsarino. How long have you been experiencing this issue with WiFi Calling? Does this issue happen in every location that you use your phone?  -Tanisha

0 Likes