Wifi keeps dropping home network and freezing home network.
angel08
Enthusiast - Level 1

When the phone connects to our home network it slows everything down.  No matter what.  We have done all of the trouble shooting tips.  Any help?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Wifi keeps dropping home network and freezing home network.
ALLYLOVESJUSTYME

Return to Google n get Google store one

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't have any issues with my home Wi-Fi network with it dropping on the Pixel.

How old is your router? A few years ago, I was having trouble keeping my phones connected to my wifi router and after troubleshooting determined that the router needed to be replaced.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure your phone is working the way it should angel08. We will definitely do everything we can to help. When did this issue begin? Does issue only happen when connected to your home network or do you have this trouble when connected to other networks as well?

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
debmcd

I have the same problem. All was fine until a month or so ago. Maybe related to latest update?

I have to go to settings and choose wifi multiple times a day.
My battery is also draining faster since last update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello debmcd,

I'm sorry to learn of these issues. I'm eager to help with a resolution. When was the last update on your Pixel? Are you having an issue with your home Wifi or your Wifi connection at work? How long did your battery last before, compared to now? Have you changed your usage patterns at all?

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
debmcd

It started about 3-4 weeks ago and now battery is draining much faster. Not

happy as my LG Android never had these problems.

I am constantly having to go into my phone and switch wifi back on and it

keeps turning off.

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 10:01 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how frustrating that may become. We want to make sure you are able to stay connected to Wi-Fi. We do recommend backing up all your content to the Verizon Cloud or any other backup assistant then complete a factory reset. Let us know if this resolves the issue.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
My Wifi drops me all the time but only on Verizon??
Sunset117

My 5ghz ad 2.4 GHz Wifi router only drops me on Verizon & all fo my friends using ATT or Spring stays logged in to wifi mine, though connects drops repeat over & over very frustrating. 

0 Likes