ZEROPICK tracking number with no delivery or valid tracking #
zwoollett
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know I'm not alone - but c'mon, it's 2021

Pre-ordered a Pixel Pro 6 with a shipping date of October 28th. I didn't think it would actually happen, but was irrationally optimistic that it might. Not terribly disappointed to see that it had actually shipped on the 28th, however on the 29th I received an email stating that my order had been cancelled - "We apologize, but unfortunately your order was unsuccessful and the order was canceled." In the same email "If you'd like to place a new order, please visit your local Verizon store or shop online"

Of course, I have the dreaded (placeholder) tracking number ZEROPICK and there is no option to cancel my order - however I am eligible to return it for $50(!)

I get that Google has had "issues" with their launches in the past (and present) - but better/more consistent messaging would sure be helpful. 

I want the phone, I don't want to cancel my family's Verizon account and go elsewhere, but I don't even know if I'm getting one from you or not - 

(oh - and your community here keeps telling me I need an email address to use it - but when I click through the links provided - I see my email address that I've been using with Verizon since we joined - something's broken here)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ZEROPICK tracking number with no delivery or valid tracking #
zwoollett
Enthusiast - Level 2

From what I read here, sounds like my order was indeed cancelled - even though it shows as "shipped". This also means I can't do anything as my only option is to return it - which is impossible since I'm not ever going to get it.

Don't understand how an ecommerce business runs like this in 2021 - either it's shipped or it's cancelled - and of course the big question - why would Verizon unilaterally cancel me order.

I did send a PM, but no response

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly get needing your new phone in a timely fashion, and being able to be sure it's on it's way is essential. We'd be glad to help look into the status with the order. To get started, please send us a Private Message here. *Zaak

0 Likes
zwoollett
Enthusiast - Level 2

From what I read here, sounds like my order was indeed cancelled - even though it shows as "shipped". This also means I can't do anything as my only option is to return it - which is impossible since I'm not ever going to get it.

Don't understand how an ecommerce business runs like this in 2021 - either it's shipped or it's cancelled - and of course the big question - why would Verizon unilaterally cancel me order.

I did send a PM, but no response

0 Likes
zwoollett
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got a response to send my order number and location code - when I try and respond I get an error message

"You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later."

This system is so broken I keep thinking it's 2001 instead of 2021

0 Likes
zwoollett
Enthusiast - Level 2

2 different PMs - still no response - loving this

0 Likes
zwoollett
Enthusiast - Level 2

For anyone in this situation - went to my local Verizon store and they were extremely helpful. Yes, my order had been canceled - they could confirm this.

They had a 6 Pro in stock, and I left within 20 minutes holding a new phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for letting us know, as it reached the maximum number of attempts let's try a different method, can you contact us on Facebook or on Twitter @VZWSupport, we will be able to provide you with much more personalized support.  *Gert

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

zwoollett, were you able to see our last reply on the differences on how to contact us since this way is not working?

-Nicci

0 Likes