access photos from google pixel 3a xl on a computer running windows 10
fredfrog2019

The google pixel 3a xl is connected to the computer by a usb cable. The computer is running windows 10. I want to attach pictures from the phone to emails that I will send to other users by email. Do I need a certain app on the phone or on the computer?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: access photos from google pixel 3a xl on a computer running windows 10
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Pull down the notification shade and change the USB mode to File Transfer, then copy the photos to your computer.  Another option is to e-mail or share the photos from the phone rather than your computer.

Move Pictures/Videos From Device

Share Picture From Gallery

fredfrog2019

I don't know what a notification shade is

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Click on the first link in the earlier reply for a 'how to'.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you are able to successfully move photos from your Google Pixel 3a to your computer, fredfrog2019. You can find the step-by-step instructions by following this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-224111/ .

TabithaJ_VZW

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

@fredfrog2019 wrote:

The google pixel 3a xl is connected to the computer by a usb cable. The computer is running windows 10. I want to attach pictures from the phone to emails that I will send to other users by email. Do I need a certain app on the phone or on the computer?

Thanks.

Pixel phones auto backup up to google photo, which is accessed on any device. You can then download to the computer if you wish.