black friday deal not honored
CALPOW60
Enthusiast - Level 1

on Black Friday there was a deal on the verizon web site  for a google pixel XL for $600 at $25.00 for 24 months. There has not been a single monthly boll from them that has the 25 charge. instead its 36.24 every month. And every month I call and every monthy Ive been told it takes 2-3 months for the credits to start appearing to make it 25 per month. But here I am 6 months into my contract and still no deal. And today when I called verizon, they say they can't even find the prmotion I signed up for. 

I wish now I had taken screen shots of the black friday deal on the web site because I have no hard proof of the deal. But I know it was there.

Did anyone else see the black friday deal for the google pixel for $600 at 25 / month for 24 months? Has anyone else actually gotten that deal?

To add insult to injury, they won't let me return the phone because it's outside of the 14day return window.

Net result. I feel like I've been cheated. And while the customer service reps are just as pleasant as they can be. Versizon has done nothing to honor the deal.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
Re: black friday deal not honored
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you read the other threads about this topic? Several others have gotten the bill credit.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello CALPOW60,

We definitely want to ensure you receive any promotion you are eligible for. Please reply back to the Private Message I am sending you so we can investigate.

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi ChristopherM_VZW,

I too never received my promotional credits. I agreed to purchase my Pixel XL, and it was later shipped in January due to high demand and unavailability. I assumed that the deal would show up on my account after a few months. I am in the same boat as many of the other posters on this help forum.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jpetrosky, we understand how important it is to make sure you are receiving your promotional discount. We will take a look at this for you.  I just sent you a private email so that we can provide some personal support. Thank you again for working with us and we look forward to helping get this resolved.

Ralpht_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Huynhtomd1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've reached out to Verizon customer care probably 6+ times, and went to Verizon stores twice in regards to this issue - I've been declined so many times and it's rediculous because everyone on this forum has talked about this issue. The Representatives at the store I visited also believe I'm right and they've seen the promotion but customer care refused to listen to their own Verizon Representatives. I've even directed customer care to these forums and they refuse to believe me.

There has been so much promotion codes mentioned on all these topics - SPO894 or 204125.

Username ASHKEL16 has had success with these promotion codes above but Verizon has refused to acknowledge that for myself. That is not treating customers equally and fairly if they apply credit to one customer and not another.

Verizon - please deal with this issue fairly and accordingly.

0 Likes
jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

Keep trying. Those are the same codes that worked for me.

ROXCAN57
Enthusiast - Level 2

Threaten to sue. That's how I got my bill credit in one lump sum.

jpetrosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

I used Twitter support and finally was able to get them to help. You need a paper trail.

Use these codes and explain your purchase date and everything. SPO894 or 204125

Sent from my iPhone

WILENG60

ANOTHER Black Friday deal not being honored.  This time in 2017.  Very similar situation to the ones already mentioned.  On Thanksgiving, Nov 23, 2017, I saw online deals for 50% off Galaxy S8 phones with no required trade-ins.  I ordered online without any problems.  The deal clearly displayed the 50% prices off for both phones I ordered before I hit the "Place Order" button.  No other questions were asked on the order.

Issue #1:  When I received emails on the order, it didn't have the discount price.  I called and they said "that's just how it works because the discounts are applied separately.".

Issue #2:  I called after receiving my first bill because it didn't have the discounts.  They stated that I will receive all 3 discounts on the device's 3rd payment.  WHY CAN VERIZON APPLY CHARGES IN 3 SECONDS AFTER YOU BUY SOMETHING, BUT IT TAKES 3 MONTHS TO APPLY A DISCOUNT?

Issue #3:  4 Months later:  When I called about another "never ordered" charge on my bill, I asked about my phone discounts because it was on the 4th payment and the discounts were not displaying yet.  Now, they say I didn't qualify for the discount because I didn't sign up the more expensive Unlimited plan.  I said I never wanted to sign up for Unlimited, I didn't see anything online about Unlimited, and I never said "Yes" to Unlimited when I ordered my phones that were displaying at 50%.  Now after spending 1 hour and 47 minutes on the phone to discuss this issue, it is still not resolved completely.  There said I also have to call corporate, but after being wait-listed for 32 minutes, I hung up.    I WISHED I SWITCHED TO SPRINT NOW.

0 Likes