does anyone have problems with your phone going dead during a phone call
TDR_DLR
Enthusiast - Level 1

during a phone call I lose the person I am talking with for a a minute, why does this happen

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: does anyone have problems with your phone going dead during a phone call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's definitely a problem I want to find a solution for, TDR.DLR. Just to make sure I understand exactly what's happening after you lose the person you're talking to for a minute, does the call continue as normal or do you need to hang up and call back or does the call drop itself? Does this happen when you're in a particular zip code? Do you use any hands-free devices (Bluetooth, corded headset, etc) while on the calls that go dead?

Thank you

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TDR_DLR
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes the call continued as if I was talking to someone then it came back on and they could hear me again.  I did chat with someone on Monday from Verizon. He is sending me a replacement phone because it was still doing it after Google had me remove all my apps I put on the phone and reset the phone.  It worked fine until I put the Blue Tooth back on. Then I it went back to losing the person for a minute or so.

Thank you for responding.

Diana [removed]

Last Name removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TDR.DLR, you are very welcome and we appreciate you for the update. Best of luck to you with your new phone.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes