new plan with new phone issues
bklein1948

I recently upgraded my Verizon plan to an Unlimited plan.  At the same time I upgraded my phone to a Pixel 6 Pro, which I received a couple of days ago.  I have several issues but want to try and resolve one at a time.  My router is a Verizon G3100.

This first issue has to do with dynamic dns.  I have the router set up years ago and it worked with no issue using either my ipad, my old phone, a Samsung S7, or any other device.  Now with my new Unlimited plan this ddns address does not work on any device, including my Pixel Pro 6 and ipad.  Could this be due to the 5G network that I see on my phone?  Maybe IPv6 vs the ipv4 that was used?  Any help or thoughts appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: new plan with new phone issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bklein1948, we always want to help make sure that you can get the best help no matter what. So we can help, please send us a Private Note. *Jose

0 Likes
bklein1948

I must have done something wrong because it now seems to work.  Thanks for your reply to help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the update bklein1948 and are glad to hear that you were able to get it working. If you have any additional questions or concerns, we are always here to help.-Candice

0 Likes