problems with Pixel
KPLEMMON

this phone has disappearing contacts, disappearing calendar events, and takes a long time to load simple emails.  When i turn it back on after a flight, it takes 10 minutes to get back on the network.  do I have a lemon?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: problems with Pixel
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Couple of questions. Where do you have your contacts synced to, Google or elsewhere? Same question with the calendar? Does it take the same amount of time after being in Airplane mode to an extended period of time? Have you tried reseating the SIM card?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
KPLEMMON

I spent an hour with the support team at Google last night.  They recommend a factory reset.  The Pixel took 13 minutes to find the Verizon network last night after a restart.  Contacts disappear and reappear at random.  Calendar events disappear and reappear at random.  When I most need my phone, I frequently get an “internet not available” notice.  The Ok Google feature works less than 50% of the time.  The Voicemail button disappears frequently.

I use Outlook through a University Exchange platform.  My old LGG2 had no issues with this platform.  What do you recommend?

Thanks,

kp

0 Likes
millerman61
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you do the factory reset?

0 Likes