restart
daveriverszen

Been having issues with my Pixel for about a month now. I'll answer a phone call and the other person cannot hear me. The only way to fix this is to restart the phone. Lately when I try to restart the phone freezes for 15 to 20 minutes and the google logo just spins. In my old phone I would remove the battery but that is a major project on this phone. Any solutions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: restart
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

daveriverszen,

Help is here! Our goal is to make sure that everyone can hear you. I'm sorry that others can't hear you on a call & that when restarting your phone it doesn't go past the Google logo for that great length of time. I'm confident we can get this resolved for you. Let's focus on one issue at a time, just so we don't get anything confused in the messages here. If you don't mind, let's focus on how others cannot hear you. Just prior to these two problems happening, were there any recent changes to your phone? (Example: a software update? any new apps downloaded?) Does the problem with others not hearing you while you're on the phone, does this happen in one specific location or does this happen anywhere you are located? (If it happens only at one particular location, may I please have that locations Zip Code?) Is this happening on every call you are on or does this happen randomly?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!